Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Report a Problem

Electrical Service
To report a problem with your electrical service, please call Ameren UE at (314) 342-1000

Cable TV or Internet Service
To report a problem with your cable or internet service, please call Charter Communications at
Water Service
To report a problem with your water service, please call Missouri American Water at

Wastewater / Sewer System
To report a wastewater or sewer problem, please call Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD) at

Garbage Pick-Up or Recycling Services

To report a problem with garbage pick-up or our recycling service, please call one of the following:

  • If your location is within the Normandy City limits, please call City Hall at (314) 385-3300, ext. 3014.

Normandy, MO • 7700 Natural Bridge Road • Normandy, MO 63121 • (314) 385-3300
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices